Celebrating Schwabl's 175th Anniversary | News
WEST SENECA, N.Y. -- You may be surprised to hear just how long one restaurant in West Seneca has been serving up beef on weck.
The folks at Schwabl's have been around since 1837.
Watch the video player above to see 2 On Your Side's Dooley O'Rourke tell the story of Schwabl's legacy.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mary Queen of Angels Students to Present Christmas Play
- A MESSAGE FROM COUNTY CLERK JACOBS: A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON IS A SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON
- Accident Caused Major Back-Up on Route 33
- MQA Students Paint Water-themed Mural for National Contest
- Treat Your Pups to Something Special, and Help a Local Rescue Shelter