Celebrating Schwabl's 175th Anniversary | News
WEST SENECA, N.Y. -- You may be surprised to hear just how long one restaurant in West Seneca has been serving up beef on weck.
The folks at Schwabl's have been around since 1837.
Watch the video player above to see 2 On Your Side's Dooley O'Rourke tell the story of Schwabl's legacy.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Unannounced Workplace Site Inspections Expanded to Include L-1 Employers
- Becoming a U.S. Citizen Carries Numerous Advantages
- Canadian Border Services Agency Announces NEXUS Kiosk Changes
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officers are Dedicated to Keeping Us Safe
- Private Knives Catering Offers Creative Culinary Solutions for All Occasions