Celebrating Schwabl's 175th Anniversary | News
WEST SENECA, N.Y. -- You may be surprised to hear just how long one restaurant in West Seneca has been serving up beef on weck.
The folks at Schwabl's have been around since 1837.
Watch the video player above to see 2 On Your Side's Dooley O'Rourke tell the story of Schwabl's legacy.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.