Celebrating Schwabl's 175th Anniversary | News
WEST SENECA, N.Y. -- You may be surprised to hear just how long one restaurant in West Seneca has been serving up beef on weck.
The folks at Schwabl's have been around since 1837.
Watch the video player above to see 2 On Your Side's Dooley O'Rourke tell the story of Schwabl's legacy.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public