Truck Hits Thruway Overpass | News
WEST SENECA, N.Y. - State Police worked Sunday to clean up an accident on I-90 Eastbound near Exit 54.
State Police say a pickup truck stuck a concrete support under an overpass on I-90 shortly before 11:30 a.m.
Traffic was backed up eastbound from Exit 54 at rt. 400 to Ridge Road Exit 55.
Many drivers were also backed up at the 219 exit.
NITTEC reports that all eastbound lanes of I-90 were reopened at 1 p.m. and traffic is again moving normally.
No word yet on any injuries.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mary Queen of Angels Students to Present Christmas Play
- A MESSAGE FROM COUNTY CLERK JACOBS: A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON IS A SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON
- Accident Caused Major Back-Up on Route 33
- MQA Students Paint Water-themed Mural for National Contest
- Treat Your Pups to Something Special, and Help a Local Rescue Shelter