Truck Hits Thruway Overpass | News
WEST SENECA, N.Y. - State Police worked Sunday to clean up an accident on I-90 Eastbound near Exit 54.
State Police say a pickup truck stuck a concrete support under an overpass on I-90 shortly before 11:30 a.m.
Traffic was backed up eastbound from Exit 54 at rt. 400 to Ridge Road Exit 55.
Many drivers were also backed up at the 219 exit.
NITTEC reports that all eastbound lanes of I-90 were reopened at 1 p.m. and traffic is again moving normally.
No word yet on any injuries.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Unique Places: Buffalo Crushed Stone Quarry
- Unannounced Workplace Site Inspections Expanded to Include L-1 Employers
- Becoming a U.S. Citizen Carries Numerous Advantages
- Canadian Border Services Agency Announces NEXUS Kiosk Changes
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officers are Dedicated to Keeping Us Safe