11-Year-Old Boy Hit in West Seneca | News
WEST SENECA, N.Y. - An 11-year-old boy is recovering the hospital after being hit by a car on Orchard Park Road, according to police.
West Seneca Police tell 2 on Your Side that the young boy was crossing the street around 3:20 p.m. Sunday when he was struck by a car.
Police say the boy was taken the Women and Children's Hospital, where he is undergoing surgery for a serious head injury.
Investigators say they don't expect to file any charges.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight
- Fire damages homes in South Buffalo