11-Year-Old Boy Hit in West Seneca | News
WEST SENECA, N.Y. - An 11-year-old boy is recovering the hospital after being hit by a car on Orchard Park Road, according to police.
West Seneca Police tell 2 on Your Side that the young boy was crossing the street around 3:20 p.m. Sunday when he was struck by a car.
Police say the boy was taken the Women and Children's Hospital, where he is undergoing surgery for a serious head injury.
Investigators say they don't expect to file any charges.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Becoming a U.S. Citizen Carries Numerous Advantages
- Canadian Border Services Agency Announces NEXUS Kiosk Changes
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officers are Dedicated to Keeping Us Safe
- Private Knives Catering Offers Creative Culinary Solutions for All Occasions
- Resident Nonimmigrant Population Report Provides Interesting Data