11-Year-Old Boy Hit in West Seneca | News
WEST SENECA, N.Y. - An 11-year-old boy is recovering the hospital after being hit by a car on Orchard Park Road, according to police.
West Seneca Police tell 2 on Your Side that the young boy was crossing the street around 3:20 p.m. Sunday when he was struck by a car.
Police say the boy was taken the Women and Children's Hospital, where he is undergoing surgery for a serious head injury.
Investigators say they don't expect to file any charges.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mary Queen of Angels Students to Present Christmas Play
- A MESSAGE FROM COUNTY CLERK JACOBS: A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON IS A SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON
- Accident Caused Major Back-Up on Route 33
- MQA Students Paint Water-themed Mural for National Contest
- Treat Your Pups to Something Special, and Help a Local Rescue Shelter