11-Year-Old Boy Hit in West Seneca | News
WEST SENECA, N.Y. - An 11-year-old boy is recovering the hospital after being hit by a car on Orchard Park Road, according to police.
West Seneca Police tell 2 on Your Side that the young boy was crossing the street around 3:20 p.m. Sunday when he was struck by a car.
Police say the boy was taken the Women and Children's Hospital, where he is undergoing surgery for a serious head injury.
Investigators say they don't expect to file any charges.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heed Immigration Rules When Hiring Foreign Employees
- Jennifer Behm Named Partner at Berardi Immigration Law
- U.S. Bureau of Consular Affairs Releases Information Regarding CCD Performance Issues
- DOS and CBP May Waive Nonimmigrant Visa Requirements for Those Affected by CCD Outages
- Groundbreaking on new Boys and Girls Club in Depew
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.
- DEC says Buffalo company 'creating significant dust'
- No Frills Buffalo Releases Book by New Author