Boy Struck by Car on Sunday has Died | News
WEST SENECA, NY - Devin Miller, the 11-year-old West Seneca boy who was struck by a car on Sunday, has died, West Seneca Schools Superintendent Dr. Mark J. Crawford told 2 On Your Side Wednesday morning.
Miller was struck by a car on Orchard Park Road in West Seneca while delivering newspapers with his father, Crawford said.
He was a sixth grade student at Northwood Elementary School. Grief counselors were available at the school on Wednesday.
Investigators do not expect to file any charges in connection with the accident.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Unannounced Workplace Site Inspections Expanded to Include L-1 Employers
- Becoming a U.S. Citizen Carries Numerous Advantages
- Canadian Border Services Agency Announces NEXUS Kiosk Changes
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officers are Dedicated to Keeping Us Safe
- Private Knives Catering Offers Creative Culinary Solutions for All Occasions