Boy Struck by Car on Sunday has Died | News
WEST SENECA, NY - Devin Miller, the 11-year-old West Seneca boy who was struck by a car on Sunday, has died, West Seneca Schools Superintendent Dr. Mark J. Crawford told 2 On Your Side Wednesday morning.
Miller was struck by a car on Orchard Park Road in West Seneca while delivering newspapers with his father, Crawford said.
He was a sixth grade student at Northwood Elementary School. Grief counselors were available at the school on Wednesday.
Investigators do not expect to file any charges in connection with the accident.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- CBP Announces New Mobile Passport Control App
- Village of Lancaster residents deal with sewage backup into homes
- Heed Immigration Rules When Hiring Foreign Employees
- Jennifer Behm Named Partner at Berardi Immigration Law
- U.S. Bureau of Consular Affairs Releases Information Regarding CCD Performance Issues
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.