Indian Church Road Fire Displaces Family | News
WEST SENECA, NY - A late night fire displaced an Indian Church Road family Sunday night.
Union Fire Company Chief Dan Vahught tells 2 On Your Side that the fire appears to have started in the home's kitchen area.
All of the residents made it out okay.
Vahught says that crews had trouble getting to the fire because of clutter inside the home.
No one was hurt.
The fire did a large amount of damage, but a dollar amount was not available Sunday night.
The fire is under investigation.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- CBP Announces New Mobile Passport Control App
- Village of Lancaster residents deal with sewage backup into homes
- Heed Immigration Rules When Hiring Foreign Employees
- Jennifer Behm Named Partner at Berardi Immigration Law
- U.S. Bureau of Consular Affairs Releases Information Regarding CCD Performance Issues
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.