West Seneca Firefighters Free Trapped Man | News
WEST SENECA, NY - Firefighters from Winchester and Seneca Hose fire companies worked hard overnight to free a victim who had become trapped after his car crashed in to a bridge pylon.
The crash happened just after 2 a.m. Thursday on Indian Church Road under the I-90 overpass.
Police say the driver intentionally crashed his car in to the bridge pylon.
Fire crews worked for over a half an hour to free the driver by removing the car's roof and prying back the car's dashboard using hydraulic rescue tools.
The driver was taken to Erie County Medical Center by Rural-Metro Medical Services with injuries to his legs and head.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Unannounced Workplace Site Inspections Expanded to Include L-1 Employers
- Becoming a U.S. Citizen Carries Numerous Advantages
- Canadian Border Services Agency Announces NEXUS Kiosk Changes
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officers are Dedicated to Keeping Us Safe
- Private Knives Catering Offers Creative Culinary Solutions for All Occasions