West Seneca Firefighters Free Trapped Man | News
WEST SENECA, NY - Firefighters from Winchester and Seneca Hose fire companies worked hard overnight to free a victim who had become trapped after his car crashed in to a bridge pylon.
The crash happened just after 2 a.m. Thursday on Indian Church Road under the I-90 overpass.
Police say the driver intentionally crashed his car in to the bridge pylon.
Fire crews worked for over a half an hour to free the driver by removing the car's roof and prying back the car's dashboard using hydraulic rescue tools.
The driver was taken to Erie County Medical Center by Rural-Metro Medical Services with injuries to his legs and head.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public