Bowling Bet for Charity | News
WEST SENECA, NY - Two men made a bet for charity. Bowlers Jim Kittner and Gary Hasler came together Thursday night to settle it.
The bet - the loser would have to pay the winner $100 to a cancer charity of the winner's choice - and must have their head shaved of all their hair.
Watch the video to find out who won and lost in this Bowling Bet for Baldness.
We found out about this story through our Tipline. Let us know if there's something you'd like us to know about.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight