Bowling Bet for Charity | News
WEST SENECA, NY - Two men made a bet for charity. Bowlers Jim Kittner and Gary Hasler came together Thursday night to settle it.
The bet - the loser would have to pay the winner $100 to a cancer charity of the winner's choice - and must have their head shaved of all their hair.
Watch the video to find out who won and lost in this Bowling Bet for Baldness.
We found out about this story through our Tipline. Let us know if there's something you'd like us to know about.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- A MESSAGE FROM COUNTY CLERK JACOBS: A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON IS A SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON
- Accident Caused Major Back-Up on Route 33
- MQA Students Paint Water-themed Mural for National Contest
- Treat Your Pups to Something Special, and Help a Local Rescue Shelter
- JFK: First School to be Named after 35th President