Bowling Bet for Charity | News
WEST SENECA, NY - Two men made a bet for charity. Bowlers Jim Kittner and Gary Hasler came together Thursday night to settle it.
The bet - the loser would have to pay the winner $100 to a cancer charity of the winner's choice - and must have their head shaved of all their hair.
Watch the video to find out who won and lost in this Bowling Bet for Baldness.
We found out about this story through our Tipline. Let us know if there's something you'd like us to know about.
Upcoming Events near West Seneca
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.